- First examination of all newborns, one second after delivery and routine monthly exams
- Application of the international vaccination program to all babies and children
- Diagnosis and follow-up of congenital heart disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of all pediatric diseases, in particular the most common diseases in Mali, (pathways infection
- urinary, asthma, allergic rhinitis, malaria) treatment of diseases with new drugs
- Use of the latest drugs and devices in the treatment of asthma in children
- Pulmonary function test in children.
- Oxygen saturation test in pediatric exams
- Hospital treatment in hospitalized children.