Why do you need to make a Check-up ?
The Check-up consists in carrying out a series of examinations in order to detect the presence of an affection. A preventive measure, it is intended for people who are healthy and do not have any particular symptoms. The health check is an act of prevention. It helps determine a medical teatment in case of the presence of an affection. A medical follow-up is useful if it is determined early.
Who needs to make a Check-up ?
– Those who have cases of diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, cholesterol, hereditary heart diseases or other chronic diseases in their families.
– Those who work under intense stress
– Those who have in their family patients with lung diseases, liver disease caused by the hepatitis virus or alcohol.
– Smokers, alcohol drinking persons,
– Those in the process of being married and pregnant women.
How long does the Check-up last?
The staff responsible for the service of the check-up will guide you and will do their best to finish it the same day.
It is important for any healthy person to make a Check-up every year.